Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever. No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like award-winning expense management tools, free employee cards, EMV smart chip technology for added security, and mobile purchasing for added convenience.
From introductory low interest rates to cash back on eligible purchases, our team has the right credit card for every kind of business spending. Click on the links below to learn more about the card features and offerings.
Save on interest with an extended low introductory rate.
Reward your business and earn up to 3% cash back on eligible net business purchases.¹ ²
Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back).³ ⁴
More rewards, less rules, and no point limits. Earn twice the rewards in your top two categories.² ⁴ ⁵
Choose from our wide range of credit cards that best match your typical business spending habits.
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your Rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Rewards expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
1. Business Cash Preferred Card: You will earn 3% cash back for every dollar in eligible net purchases at merchants classified as gas stations, office supply stores, dining, restaurants, fast-food restaurants, bars, food delivery services and cell phone service providers. All other net purchases will earn 1% cash back. Purchases at gas stations greater than $200 are not considered an automotive gasoline purchase and will therefore earn 1% cash back. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles, a Rewards Card, Real-Time Rewards or Pay with Rewards when you checkout with PayPal.
2. Business Cash Preferred and Smart Business Rewards Cards: Purchases qualify for Points based on how merchants choose to classify their business and we reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify.
3. Business Real Rewards Card: You will earn 1.5 Points for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle.
4. Business Real Rewards and Smart Business Rewards Cards: Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption).
5. Smart Business Rewards Card: You will earn 1 Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories (“Highest Categories”) each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Please visit https://card.myaccountaccess.com/smartbusinessVisa to see the full list of eligible merchant categories.
6. If you’re approved for a new Smart Business Rewards Card, one-time 20,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to the Authorized Officer’s Card within 90 days from account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. Use of the Smart Business Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Officer purchases. Offer is subject to credit approval.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2021 Elan Financial Services