eAlerts, Notices & eStatements:
Amplify offers a convenient way to stay informed about your account activities, as well as receive paperless account statements. Simply sign up for
eAlerts and eStatements from within Online Banking and you're ready to go!
What are eAlerts?
How do I set up eAlerts?
eAlerts are account specific notifications that are emailed when the account
criteria you choose are met. The alerts can be based on account balance, loan
balance, loan payment due date, checks cleared, certificate maturity date,
direct deposits, and insufficient funds. The eAlerts system checks your account
once an hour to see if the criterion has been met. If an alert condition is met,
an email notifying you of the event is sent. eAlerts can be set to notify
several times a day, once day, weekly, or monthly. Each alert is fully
customized by the member.
Alerts can be sent to your email or mobile device. Enabling an insufficient fund
alert to a mobile device would be beneficial since most of us have access to the
mobile device more frequently than our email.
Members must have access to Online Banking to use eAlerts and eStatements. These
services, in addition to Online Banking, are FREE, but can only be accessed
after logging on to Online Banking.
What are Notices?
We are very pleased to announce our new Online Banking Security Alerts
. To set up the new alerts, just log in to Online Banking and click on the Preferences – Security
option. You will see a new tab called Alerts
From this tab, you will be able to select which new Security Alerts you would
like to receive when specific events occur.
About Our New Security Alerts:
Sample Phone Message:
This is a security alert from your Financial Institution. Check your online secure mailbox for additional information. If you suspect fraudulent activity, please call us at 512.836.5901.
- Security alerts are sent in real-time.
- All of the new security alerts you select will automatically be sent to you via
- You may also specify an additional channel via which you would like to receive
your alerts - such as SMS, phone, or email. Please see the examples below.
Please note: Security alerts delivered via phone are generic. You will need to log in to Online Banking – Secure Messaging (or New Messages) to read the details of the alert.
Enhanced Security Alerts:
- Alert me when a computer/browser is successfully registered
- Alert me when a new user is created
- Alert me when a valid challenge code is presented
- Alert me when a valid password for my login is submitted
- Alert me when a valid secure access code is submitted
- Alert me when an invalid challenge code is presented
- Alert me when an invalid password for my login is submitted
- Alert me when an invalid secure access code is submitted
- Alert me when Forgot Password is attempted for my login ID
- Alert me when my challenge code is changed
- Alert me when my login ID is changed
- Alert me when my login is disabled
- Alert me when my login is locked out
- Alert me when my password is changed
- Alert me when my secure delivery contact information is changed
- Alert me when my security alert preferences are changed
- Alert me when the Forgot Password process is successfully completed
- Alert me when the Forgot Password process is attempted unsuccessfully
What are eStatements?
Notices are an electronic version of account notifications stored on a secure server at the Credit Union. You are automatically signed up for e-Notices when you enroll in eStatements. Once the e-Notice Alert is enabled you will receive account notifications such as:
- Maturity of IRA Certificate
- Privilege Pay Qualification
- Insufficient Funds
- Overdraft/Privilege Pay Fees
- Returned ACH
- Holds Placed on Checks
When you receive an email alerting you that you have a notice waiting in Online
Banking just log into Online Banking, choose the email Alerts
menu option and check your messages. This ensures you receive account notifications quickly and securely, and also minimizes paper usage.
Should you decide you’d rather receive these notices via mail, just contact us at 512-836-5901 and ask how to change your delivery method for these notices.
What are Information Alerts?
eStatements are an electronic version of the periodic statement stored on a
secure server at the Credit Union. Once the eStatement Alert is enabled you will
no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. An email message notifying you
of eStatement availability will be sent only once at the beginning of the month.
eStatements can only be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you wish to upgrade
to the latest version and have previous versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader it is
usually necessary to un-install the previous versions first, then install the
latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Visit the Adobe website for a
of the latest version. Historical eStatements can always
be retrieved within Online Banking by clicking on the
Members must have access to Online Banking
to receive eStatements. These services, in addition to Online
Banking, are FREE, but can only be accessed after logging on to
Is this service secure?
Information Alerts are email messages containing specific information
about Credit Union products, services, or events. These are sent
out on a periodic basis.
Once you've begun your Online Banking session, transfer of all data — from
the time you enter your password until you log off — is performed
using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) file transfer protocol and the information
is encrypted with 128-bit digital certification. Please note that
the Email Alerts are sent as regular email and are NOT encrypted.
This does not pose a security risk as NO sensitive
information is sent in the Email Alerts.