These are some of the steps Amplify takes to protect you and your money.
<< Back to Amplify Privacy Policies
- AMPLIFY will never ask for or email you requesting your online banking password. We may on occasion call to
verify other information regarding your online or other activity should we see something that causes concern.
If we are unable to contact you via phone, we may also send you an email requesting that you contact us at your earliest convenience.
- If you use your AMPLIFY debit card, you may receive a call from our Security Department to verify recent transactions.
This happens when unusual spending activity is detected on your account. The Security Department will call the
number on file for your account and ask questions only associated with validating the most recent transactions
done with your debit card. If you did not authorize the transactions, your card will be closed immediately and
you will be directed to a branch for a replacement.
- As a consumer with a personal account, you have certain rights regarding electronic transactions. The term
electronic funds transfer (EFT) means any transfer of funds that is initiated through an electronic terminal, telephone,
computer, or magnetic tape for the purpose of ordering, instructing, or authorizing a financial institution to debit or
credit a consumer's account. Your liability is limited for unauthorized electronic funds transfers and other electronic
errors that are covered by Regulation E (Reg E). The full disclosure of your rights per Reg E can be found on our Forms
and Disclosures page, www.goamplify.com/disclosures.
- If you notice an error, suspicious activity or just have a question regarding a transaction on your account, contact
us immediately or as soon as you can after discovery. Remember that we must hear from you no later than 60 days after
we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared. Contact us at 512-836-5901/800-237-5087 or
email@example.com for the quickest response. If you wish to contact us in writing, our mailing address is:
AMPLIFY, P O Box 85300, Austin, TX 78708.
- If you are a business owner, Reg E does not offer the same protections for your account. You must establish your own
internal security procedures and controls to protect your business assets, physical, virtual and financial.
We recommend that you perform an annual risk assessment for your business and address any weaknesses that may show up
at that time.