COMPARE AMPLIFY'S SAVINGS OPTIONS
When deciding the types of accounts to put your savings into, a number of factors should be considered in addition to the APY being offered:
- How often do you need to access your savings?
- How much do you expect your balance to fluctuate?
- Do you plan to regularly add to your savings balance?
If a portion of your savings needs to be accessible while the rest remains untouched, consider diversifying your savings by putting a some of the funds into a more liquid account (like a Savings or Money Market Account), and consider putting the rest into a Certificate with a higher APY where it can earn more.
|Can I withdraw funds whenever I want, without fees?
||Yes, up to 6 times per month1
||No, only at maturity
|Is there a minimum balance to uphold?
||Yes; minimum of $1,000 to avoid monthly service fee
||Yes; minimum of $500 to open
|Can I deposit additional funds whenever I want?
||No, only at maturity
|Are there monthly service fees?
||No, unless minimum balance of $1,000 is not met
START EARNING MORE NOW: Move Your Savings to Amplify
Whether you have long or short-term savings goals, or whether you just need a safe place to put money aside, Amplify Credit Union has your needs covered. Become a member today and start taking advantage of our competitive APYs and credit union member benefits.
Click the buttons below to learn more about the accounts featured in our simple Savings Calculator.
Ready to become an Amplify member? Fill out this form to have an Amplify representative contact you about starting your membership.
TIPS FOR FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Credit Unions Offer the Highest Savings Rates
How these member-owned financial cooperatives are able to offer their members better deposit rates.
Learn how to "ladder" your Certificate maturity dates to access your funds and boost your earnings.
Benefits of Multiple Banking Relationships
Yes, it actually does make sense to have accounts and loans at multiple institutions. Here's why.
Federal Deposit Insurance
Learn how the NCUA and FDIC insure credit unions and banks, and how you can maximize your coverage.
1. APY is Annual Percentage Yield, is accurate as of the date above, and is subject to change at any time, as determined by the Credit Union Board of Directors. Please refer to the for further information relating to the above products. Fees assessed on accounts could reduce earnings on those accounts. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for further information.
2. This calculation and comparison tool is intended for visualization and research purposes only. Ending balance calculations reflect the selected Deposit Term, except for Certificate Terms which are indicated in months next to the APY. Comparison Results APYs are based on Initial Deposit amount and may vary with balance fluctuations. Your actual ending balance will depend upon the calendar date(s) of your deposit(s), account type(s), annual percentage yield, and amount of time your funds are on deposit. Rate offerings are subject to change at any time. For a complete list of Amplify's current Deposit Rates, click here.